We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization as a Business Development Representative. You will act as part of a National Sales Team consisting of 3-5 Account Executives hunting new business within specific territories. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Premier Technology Advisors offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level.
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- 6 Months of corporate prospecting experience
- 1-3 Years of full-time corporate sales experience (Software sales is a plus)
- Preferred Qualifications
- CRM experience
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
-Be the leading hands on sales opportunities that include proof of concepts, architecture calls and installation of software solutions in order to gain technical acceptance from the customer and drive sales revenue
-Technical expert for the aforementioned key technologies
-Assists in the qualification and training of junior staff as needed
-Mentors less experienced architects/engineers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) of IT expertise and knowledge of solutions development, components and architectures
- 1+ years of experience in pre-sales or related field
- Specific knowledge of the backup and recovery market
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Experience in 2 or more of the following:
- Windows Server and associated applications such as SQL, Exchange, and SharePoint
- Public and Private Clouds
- Datacenter Orchestration
- Storage (SAN,NAS,DAS)
- Backup and Recovery
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
-Architect experience within large IT environments is a plus
-Associate degree, technical college or some college coursework
Recent college graduates within the last 12 months are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsible for selling custom data center solutions, software/hardware products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to the customer responding primarily through outbound calls and correspondence.
- Articulates effectively the value proposition associated with Premier Technology’s products and services
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Premier Technology Advisors interests
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Premier Technology Advisors, products, and services
- Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities while ensuring customer needs are met; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
- Works independently closing own sales
- Partners with field sales to support in the selling process
- Provides direction and instruction to lower level representatives.
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience, preferred in software.
- Able to learn full range of Premier Technology Advisors Software products and services and to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
- Basic indirect Leadership skills – leverages experiences to lead individuals and team.
- Ability to teach/coach others to improve performance including providing feedback and identifying development opportunities.
- Related undergraduate degree or equivalent of education & experience